Friday, April 8, 2011

A date with Magmaw

Next Friday, we'll venture into BWD and hopefully dine on a giant fried worm known as Magmaw.

Raid Comp
T - DK
T - Pally

H - Druid
H - Druid
H - Shammy

RDPS - Druid
RDPS - Lock
RDPS - Mage
MDPS - Rogue

The two tanks and the rogue is alts of players from the first team.  I will also need to find another dps, maybe a hunter by next week.  I really would like to have a core 10-man and use the first raid team as a back-up for when someone from our group can't make it.  Hopefully I can get a core 10 within a week.

While trying to recruit ppl for the raid team, I've been leveling my priest which is currently at 71.  I'm also trying to gear up my pally, so we won't have 3 druid healers... I don't even want to think about that!

Until my next post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to next Friday - Maybe I'll even watch the strat video and farm up my foods/pots. ;)