Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

Alrighty there, I'm back...
It has been awhile since I've posted anything and I thought it was time for an update.
RL has been crazy but hopefully it'll slow down some soon.

WoW - I'm no longer part of KotC due to difference in raiding philosophy. 
My RL friend and I left the guild and found a new home Crescendo.  It's an interesting progession raiding guild with an easy and laid back feel.  Currently we're running 10-man but the roster isn't set in stone.  So the team changes from week to week.  You might think how can that work... but it has... the guild is currently rank 5th on the server and is tied for 2nd on Alliance.  We're 6 of 7 in FL and Rag will be going down this week.
Here's what I enjoy about this guild...
People are there to raid and it's not just a mass ginvite to have the numbers.
When 1 group is working on progession, there's another group gearing people up in T11 content.
While working on a boss, there isn't any chatter in vent/mumble.
Raiders adapt and learn quickly.
There is no set 10-man team. . . we're progessing through content.
Goal is to raid 25-man content which we're coming close to it.

That is all for now.. until next time.

No comments: