Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Halfus wins

Got my update from Skru this morning that the raid didn't do so well last night.  Halfus is still standing and is laughing at us.  He wasn't sure what the problem was, aside from one of the tank dying farily quickly after the fight started.  Since I was in attendance, I can't give my input and it's not fair for my to even give my thoughts about it.

Thursday I'm up to bat and so is my wife.  Hopefully we'll get a new set of drakes since this is Tuesday. . . I do need to get some crafted gear made for me, hard part is obtaining those stupid orbs that you can't trade!

Anyways, I'll be running some heroics on Puka and a couple of regulars on my pally until Thursday.

If you're interested in joining the KotC, here's the link to post an app:  Knight of the Citadel
Just let me know you posted an app so I can let the GM know.  They are a great group and everything is laid out on the table so there's no surprises and everyone is so willing to help one another.

No comments: