Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome

To my WoW family - you know who you are... =)

If you're still having fun playing WoW or would like to come back to the game, I strongly suggest you app with the guild we're in now.  We (meaning myself, wife and skru) would love to be in the same guild and play with you again.

We never had to pug for a heroic, okay maybe once for a tank but it was an off night for most.  The guild will be starting a 10-man progession team with back-up members, currently we have 14 people wanting to raid.  The guild would like to run a 25-man team if there's enough interested.  There's a group of senior members that runs older Wrath raid to get titles, ach and mounts.

If you have any questions about the guild, let me know and I'll answer any doubts or questions.
Post a reply here or catch me in-game.  =)

Until my next post...

No comments: