Friday, March 11, 2011

Hmm....

After trying to down Halfus last night, it be came even more apprent that us resto druids do not have any "oh shit" heals that other healing classes has.  I did everything I could think of and then some but the over-all damage was killing us healers in regards to our mana.  DPS were doing their job, putting out awesome dps and our tanks was great as well.  Don't get me wrong, I think that our healers are great as well but the composition isn't the best.

I honestly believe if there was a holy pally there instead of me, the guild would've gotten the kill.  If there was a pally, a beacon would be up and he/she could heal both tanks and have one of the other healer spot healing while concentrating on the raid with the 3rd healer.

During my off nights, I'm going to get my pally geared up as holy with a prot off-spec.  So if we're in a situation like this again, I can suggest to bring in my pally for a few tries to determine if it's better.

Anyways, looking forward to stepping in again on next Thursday....

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

Maybe if they would reduce the cooldown of Natures Swiftness down from 3 freakin minutes you can have a oh shit heal. Would be nice to Pop Natures Swiftness then Healing Touch more than once in a boss fight.