Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Expansion leveling

Just a little info I gathered while in beta:

Level 80-81: 1.6 million XP
Level 81-82: 2 million XP
Level 82-83: 4 million XP
Level 83-84: 5 million XP
Level 84-85: 6.5 million XP

The leveling speed is linked close to the time you take to complete a zone.
Level 80-82 - Hyjal or Vash between 4-5 hours.
Level 83 - Deepholm about 5 hours.
Level 84 - Ulum between 4-5 hours.
Level 85 -TH about 5 hours.

I went the route of Vash because it's a new experience questing underwater and you're able to obtain an underwater mount.  From my experience, level 80-83 went by fairly quick and easy... going that last 2 level took time and was much harder.

When I hit those levels, I plan on queue for BG's and will farm some flowers and mining nodes while questing.  Of course running 5-man instance with me guild if there's an open spot... by this time I will be healing full-time and if I have to queue up for 5-man I shouldn't be waiting too long.

Until my next post...

No comments: