Thursday, November 4, 2010

WoW

This will be my first adventure into the blogging world, and doing so as a casual player of World of Warcraft.
I first started playing WoW about 6 months after the release of the original game, so it has been a long 4+ years.  I've been through many phases as a player; hard-core raider to casual, back to hard-core and took several breaks thoughout that time as well.  I have also raided on several different characters throughout those 4+ years.  My very first toon was a mage then I switched to a druid, priest and pally.  I raided up to ICC on my paladin and decided to take a break from the game.  Just recently return, playing on Garrosh (PVE) server and found a great small 10-man casual raiding guild.  I came back raiding on my holy paladin and until recent made the decision to switch my main to my druid (Puka).

This blog will be my perspective as a casual player going through the process of leveling up from 80-85.  I plan on questing as a boomkin and doing 5-man as a tree.  Until that time, I will be raiding ICC 10-man with my guild on a casual basis trying to upgrade my ilvl 200 gear.  I will post my spec and gear a couple of night prior to the release of the expansion.

Let my adventure begin...

No comments: