Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

 Currently, boomkins is OP in BG's.  I've been doing some random BG's lately and each time I end up in the top 3 with the least amount of deaths.

Here's a link to Puka's Armory: 
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garrosh&cn=Puka

YES, I know my gear sucks and it has been for some time.  I leveled Puka to 80 when Wrath first came out and ran Naxx for awhile until he was put on the shelf.  I only played on Puka to farm mining nodes, flowers, fish and cook... in other words I was making some made gold with very little work.



The night before the expansion is release, I plan on re-doing my talents for both boomkin and resto and reforging anything that is needed.

Obtaining gear from quest rewards for boomkin and resto, so I'll be able to heal in 5-mans with some comfort.  I'll use my badges for Resto gear and start setting-up my raiding gear at lvl 83.


Until my next post...

No comments: