Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guild Meeting

We (my wife, skru and I) attended our first guild meeting with KotC.
It was cool, the GM intro herself and her style, what the guild is about and what is expected.
The two types of raiding they have done in the past and will try to continue with this expac.
I've got to be honest, I was little bored but it should be stuff a person knows... but it was refreshing that it was said in vent where EVERYONE who attended could hear it.  There were jokes made of one another but the over-all feeling is good for me. 
The 3 of us expressed our interested in raiding, if we're not selected we'll be selected as an alt at first.
The primary group will be selected by the RL with some reserves incase somebody does show up.  They're the team that will push through the content.
There will be another team does Wrath content and achievements in regular and hardmode with a little dabbling into current content.  To be honest, it doesn't matter which group I'm with it just seems to be a lot of fun with them.

Until my next post...

No comments: