Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update

Sorry for the absence, seems like it's happening more than I thought it would.

After the incident with MotD, we joined an alt-guild with some of the members from MotD.
Unfortunately due to bad timing, several people were not logging in due to RL situations.

A couple of nights ago, myself, my wife and Skru found a new home.  I think this will be a good fit, minus the "family."  It was a decision that was made with the 3 of us and what we wanted out of the game.  We also had the blessings from our former guild-members which meant a lot.

While we are enjoying our new-found friends, I do miss the "family" but I'm sure we'll keep in touch and hopefully when they all return back to the game they'll decide to join up with us.

I got my pally up to 85 last night and I'll start running regular instances to get him ready for heroics.  Puka is not on the shelf just yet... I just want to have another type of healer for situational purposes.

Until my next post.....

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

Hope you find what your looking for in your new guild.