Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh the fun times

Last night we did the "weekly raid" from Wrath just to get the quick JP's.  It was the first boss in the spider wing in Naxx. . . lets just say it took us longer getting there then it was to kill it, all of 40 secs to earn 130 JP.

After that 5 of us decided to queue up for a random heroic and got GB.  I went in as boomkin, it went very well and quick... no drops for me but I did get my helm with the JP I got from there.

My current GS as Resto is 344, and I was informed that I will be healing this Friday in our first raid.  I think tonight I'll run as much heroics as I can to see if there's anything else I can upgrade.  I want this run to go smoothly for me instead of stressing out.

Let me say this again, everyone in our guild has been great.  The over-all experience has been nothing short of wonderful.

Once I start raiding, I'll be posting more on a regular basis.

Until my next post....

No comments: