Wednesday, December 29, 2010

5-man

First off, thanks to a bunch of my guildies for the past couple of nights for the runs.
I usually get in-game around 7:30 - 7:45 pm nightly, after my two girls go to bed.... or at least try to.

When I login, there's someone asking me if I want to run an instance... since I'm just recently hit 85, my answer is yes.  We didn't plow through the instance but we didn't take forever either.  It was a nice pace, learning the encounters and having fun with friends.

Then last night, I was asked if I wanted to heal.. I will admit, I was AFRAID because it has been some time since I've healed on the druid on any new content.






We had a great tank and dps... I enjoyed healing and got comfortable going into our second run of the night.  All in all, it has been a fun couple of nights running regular 5-man.... with 1 or 2 more drop, I could start doing heroics.

Until my next post....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep goin' babe. You're an awesome healer and I {almost} always feel safe with you healing me :)

Papa said...

It would be great to group with you again... *hint* *hint*