Sunday, December 26, 2010

I can play with the big kids now!

Last night I was at 84 and ran a couple of instance with my guild which got me half way to 85.
Today, thanks to my wife and my kids being entertained enough I dinged 85!

 The last of my dailies in Deepholm before I dinged.





Tha magic number 85, it was a nice ride... now off to SW to get training and start on the TH chain quest.




I wouldn't mind having this as a mount... can you imagine seeing laser chickens all across the world in one of these babies....

Time for me to work on my profession and running 5-man to gear up for heroics.

Until my next post....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice screenie. it is a moment that will live in infamy!

i can't believe you got me to download the dang game again. you're going to hell for this. i hope you know that. ONE YEAR, TWO MONTHS AND TEN DAYS i made it.

Mitchell said...

The power of the dark side is hard to resist.

/force persuade - join us

Unknown said...

Mitch...Seriously, you gave in WAY before me so just eat dirt. kthxbai

Good thing I like you ;)

Mitchell said...

DIRT? OM NOM NOM

I know I gave in, I needed something to do :X
I needed a filler until The Old Republic comes out.

Papa said...

She'll be leveling a new toon. Before she left, she gave me her shammy and her hunter is on another server.


Midgetgirl rises again!!!

Mitchell said...

Good thing starting from level 1 is now loleasy mode. It's like if you can managed to log in you get 10 levels. May as well let people start from 60.