Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It has started

Well it's not Friday... but I was able to get the xpac last night.  I spend maybe 2 hours leveling in Hyjal, just getting use to the lay out.  During beta, I leveled up in Vash and moved on... wanting to try a new area and with better rep rewards, Hyjal here I am.

Tonight I hit 81, wasn't too bad.  The quest line and story is interesting and fun.  What's been nice is the respawn rate is still high and there's only a few people leveling.  So I don't have much down time as far as flying around from point A to point B.  So far, my mana regen has been great... I've been able to chain pull multiple mobs at a time.

I forgot to take some screenshots, I'll remember tomorrow.... check back, I'll post more in details and there will be a GIVEAWAY post up here this Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ZOMG a giveaway!? I guess sleeping with the giveaway host doesn't help my chances? Boo.