Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cataclysm Delay

I can honestly say this sucks!  Due to out of ordinary circumstances, I wasn't able to get Cataclysm like half the world did on the 7th.... instead I will have to start my leveling adventures in 10 days.

I was looking forward to leveling and running instances with my members of my guild.  For some reason with this expansion I was looking forward to the most compared to the last two.  I haven't been in MotD for very long but I have come to respect and enjoy playing with each of them.

I HATE leveling, with a passion... my wife can confirm this!  With Cataclysm, I had a feeling I was really going to enjoy the leveling process because I'll be doing it with my guild.  Since that won't happen, I'll probably end up rushing through content trying to get to 85 asap.  I hate to be the last man standing and in 10 days, I will probably try to plow through content to get to 85 to catch up with the rest of my team-mates.

For the time being, I'm leveling a lowbie gnome priest.  I'm enjoying it because the xp is coming fairly quickly and most of the quests are new so far. 

Until my next post... which will probably be when I get the xpac and start leveling....

7 comments:

Mitchell said...

If it makes ya feel any better some of the major quests in Uldum are broken.

And I am trying to get into Twilight Highlands by doing the quest to talk to King Varian and he's not freaking there. He has been MIA for 3+ hours now.

/sadface

Unknown said...

Wow. Your new header is epic hotness. Where'd you get it from?

:P

Mitchell said...

I have never hated Blizzard more than I do now, because I had my first experience with Gearscore. I need 329 gearscore for heroics and I am currently at 328.

Jenny said...

OMG the instances are fucking HARD. And heroic is painful. Then again they destroyed shamans... /cries

Papa said...

Blizzard took away all of the useless stats or the stats that made things complicated and went back to basics.

Saying that, they made the game almost like how it was back in vanilla days. Gear will help with the basics stats, that why there's an emphasis on gear atm. Going from regular 5-man to heroic is a big leap. You'll need the heroic gear to start raiding the first tier.

Papa said...

BTW... thanks for stopping by and commenting Jenny.

Unknown said...

Um...you got Cat...Why aren't you posting? Jerkface.