Monday, January 24, 2011

Closer than I thought

Apparently I'm closer to the average ilvl gear of 341 than I thought.
I'm at 340 - I forgot I just some Justice Points and Hyjal Rep to obtain some gear.

Still by no means will I stop running heroics.  I'll continue to run them as time permits until we start raiding.
Even then, on off nights I'll probably still run then to obtain some upgrades.  Knowing my luck and past history, I'll be the last person to get an upgrade in raid.... I just roll really crappy, since back in vanilla.

until my next post...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

NOW WAIT A MINUTE. Your LUCK!? Why, my dear, are you always last to get the upgrades? BECAUSE YOU PASS TO EVERYONE ELSE. That's why. You're selfless and amazing and handsome and....

Oh, wait...sorry.

Mitchell said...

Puka rolls 1 (1-100)

Papa said...

That I do Mitch! =)

Papa said...

Since we'll be doing 10-man content, I won't be passing.

Mitchell said...

Best of luck in 10 mans!

Papa said...

Thanks, I wish you were playing with us but I understand!