Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a loser

I'm a loser, I haven't posted anything for days.

Nothing really to post really, I just been farming in Deepholm and TH.

Been trying to get in heroics but due one reason or another, it isn't happened on a nightly basis.  When I queue in LFG, average wait time has been 43 mins.  I'll get there soon enough, it's not like the next expansion will be out soon... I got at least 2 more years to see and get through content.

Check back here, I'll post some pics and my thoughts on running heroics.

3 comments:

Mitchell said...

You running as DPS or heals for that long of queue?

Papa said...

DPS has been 43 mins. and when I queue as a heals it's been about 16 mins and it gets ugly.

Unknown said...

Go to my WoW blog and then tell me you're a loser. I haven't posted there in ages. Probably won't either. Far too lazy.