Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(H) Pinnacle

Last night we were a little smarter, we didn't pick to do the random heroic... instead we went with Pinnacle.  Been there both on normal and heroic, it's fairly quick and easy for the most part.  I was able to try out a new healing "style" of sort.  Instead of making sure everyone is at 90-100% at all times, I played triage healing.  I'll get more into in anothe post soon.

We wiped a few times, mainly because of me... which I apologize for.  On the last boss, we needed Bounce or Snuggles.... so after a few wipes, our tank switched over to his shadow priest to dispell and our hunter switched over to his tank... boss downed.

All in all it was a descent run, my wife got an upgrade for her shoulders.

Until my next post...

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

No new updates in days make me sad.

/slacker :)

Papa said...

Yeah, been busy with RL... I know I suck!