Monday, January 24, 2011

Magic Number and other going on

Apparently the magic number to step into 10-man content is 341.  I forsee a lot more heroic runs in my future.  That's alright though, running heroics with my wife, friend and guildies makes it much more tolerable to endure the length of heroics.  My wife and Skru have gotten several upgrades so far in heroics... I'm still waiting for my turn.
I'll be part of the 2nd 10-man team in the guild, along with my wife and friend.  Hopefully Blackwing Descent will be our first adventure.

On another note, I've been helping my wife level up her jewelcrafting.  I found a nice little farming spot and only need to spend about 45 mins to an hour to get her all the ores she needs.

I do need to replenish my gold though... I'm down to 4k on Puka, so that means more farming for flowers and ores to sell.  It doesn't help that spend a little over 2k last night to max my first aid.


No real updates or pics due I'm posting this from work

No comments: