Wednesday, January 5, 2011

UMMM....

I'm a slacker, I know! 
Nothing really to say, I have gear to run heroic 5-mans but haven't been in one yet.
When I'm able to commit to the time, people in my guild either is in a run or is about to log for the night.  I queue up in LFG (as dps) but the queue times I've experience is 44+ minutes.   I want to get a couple of heroic gear so I'll be more comfortable healing and if I have to queue up, I won't be waiting so long.

Other updates;  my wife is playing, after a year in hiatus she is back and I am excited.  Our good friend is also back playing the game after a year and a half away.  He did a server xfer and a faction change just to play with us.
On another note, it was mention in gchat last night that the guild first adventure into either 10 or 25-man content will be in about 2 weeks.  I sure hope I can be there for it, I feel like I missed out starting this xpac after most of my guildies.

Anyways, I'll put up a real post with some pics in the next day or two....

No comments: